We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.
- The Fandom staff are very strict with that you are not allowed to upload images with such content to any wiki, including joke memes. If you do so they will usually notice it via monitoring scripts, and impose a global block across all of Fandom.
- Do not instigate drama or systematically spread toxicity, and follow the instructions in official staff warnings.
- Using sock-puppet handles is strongly forbidden, especially to circumvent blocks. Doing so will result in the block duration being greatly increased for all of the relevant accounts.
- Impersonating other members is not allowed.
- Avoid talking badly about other wikis and communities, as we do not want any conflicts or bad blood. In addition, do not write anything that can be interpreted as harassment of real people.
- We are trying to keep this wiki all-ages accessible, so please think twice before inserting offensive, disturbing, or disgusting texts, descriptions, or images into the profiles.
- Do not link to or promote anything illegal within the Wiki. Linking to scams of any sorts is obviously strongly forbidden and will lead to an immediate ban.
- You are not allowed to discuss or mention of any kind of method or tools that can be used in any way to circumvent security of the wiki, spam the wiki or otherwise exploit the wiki. If you discover any such means or tools tell an Admin in a PM. Do NOT ever post it publicly.
- Death threats of any form, even obscure ones, will absolutely not be tolerated.
- Suicide: You are NOT allowed to ask how you can kill yourself, and you are especially not allowed to post suggestions or to encourage other people to do it. The latter will result in an immediate ban without any warning.
- Statements implying substance abuse, even indirect ones, will result in a block. This rule will apply regardless of the circumstances, no matter how inflammatory the other member is being.
- Do not post links to pornographic images or videos. This will lead to an automatic ban without warning.
- Being sexually flirtatious will not be tolerated. Playing mature games, flirting, or using sexual connotations with minors is strictly prohibited.
- Posting your personal information like SN numbers, addresses, etc. is definitely not advised. Doing so for other members against their consent will result in a ban.
- Derogatory comments on religious or political matters (both highly sensitive issues) will not be tolerated, as it almost always leads to massive hate-commenting and negativity. Doing so will result in a deletion of the post, and possibly a ban, depending on the severity.
- Admins and other staff members are NOT allowed to lend access to their accounts to other people. This only leads to confusion and suspicion. It doesn’t matter if the staff member says that he trusts the other person, the other person has not been appointed.
- Please do not make any excessive attempts to actively find/stalk any of the members here on the Wiki through Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc. or harass them in order for them to share their personal info. This will be considered an invasion of privacy on your part, and it will be met with the appropriate consequences.
- Off-site behavior is usually irrelevant except in cases of:
- Actions that lead to the destabilization of the site (such as videos, forum posts, Discord chats, etc. that create drama), whether or not it was systematic. To determine what counts as destabilization of the site one should mostly look at the consequences of said act rather than the individual act itself.
- Threatening someone off-site, be it a threat of violence, hacking, doxxing, sexual harassment, etc.
- Harassment of users in their immediate surrounding (ex. Someone constantly messaging you with insulting comments via DMs or PMs)
- Engaging in online criminal activity (Not including piracy).
- Impersonating someone for malicious purposes.
- Accounts with offensive, misleading, or otherwise very inappropriate usernames may be blocked indefinitely.
- Repeatedly ignoring staff warnings is a sufficient basis for a block.
- Please utilize proper grammar, spelling and sentence structures.
- Do not vandalise, spam, or otherwise edit disruptively. Inserting blatantly false information is also strongly prohibited.
- Kindly utilize source mode editing. Doing so simplifies editing for other editors significantly, and prevent severe distortion of page structure. You can change this to your default editing mode in the preferences settings.
- When images of what a character looks like are available, preferably upload them here, and insert them at the top of the related profile page.
- Only create profiles for characters that you are very familiar with and know much about.
- It is encouraged to make blog or sandbox drafts of profiles before actually publishing them. You can access your sandbox by following this link. This way you can clean up and perfect the profiles before their publication.
- Don't sacrifice any details for the reading convenience. Try to get the information across in the most efficient manner. If you don't manage to come up with a short explanation, then stick to a longer one.
- When uploading images or videos, do not check the "Ignore all warnings" option. If a file with the same name exists, a warning prompt will appear.
- Preferably avoid writing cheeky, pointless, and/or opinionated captions for the images.
- Please do not plagiarize from other wikis or online databases. It is unprofessional and shows a lack of effort on the part of the user. If you are getting your information from another wiki, please rephrase and summarize the passage in your own words instead of simply copying it.
- Remember to sign character profile talk page posts with your username. Use four tilde signs (~) to do so.
- Do not add images or videos to different categories. The categories are mainly supposed to showcase the related character profile pages, and it is unwise to encourage members to clutter them with lots of comparatively irrelevant additions.
- Please do not directly link pages to free online manga sites. These sites can be laden with malware and cause legal troubles for users living in countries where anti-piracy laws are strictly enforced. If you would like to link a manga scan or similar image as evidence for a feat, please download the picture and upload it as an image on this wiki or to a third-party site like Imgur so that it may be used fairly while minimizing potential ramifications.